I am a Turkish citizen living in Istanbul My name is Mehmet Güler ,I do research for energy efficiency. Transportation mechanical technician I worked in Turkish air force ,
I am coming to settle in the bristol to serve in repair and assembly issues in mechanical, hydraulic systems
I would like to serve you, it will make me happy to hear your thoughts
Best Regards ,
Rami Cuma mah.Bağlar cad. No. 42 D4 Eyup Istanbul / Turkey
*1980-1983 ŞİŞLİ INDUSTRIAL VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL MOTOR
*TURKISH AIR FORCE TECHNICAL SCHOOLS COMMANDER AIR TRANSPORTATION
*ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY FACULTY OF POLITICAL INFORMATION
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
KISH AIRLINES GROUND WORK TOOLS WORKSHOP
*OTOMARSAN BUS FACTORY
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
TURKISH Air Force Command, Air Transportation NCO 1983-1989
Mercedes Special Service Management 1989-1991
Ülker food Chocolate 2 factory machine shop Chef 1991-1994
Vatan Kablo general sales realization analysis 1996-1997
Alfar Cosmetics Sales System Reorganization 1997-1999
My R&D Studies
• 2004 Silicon products after printing solvent removal machine (My Own Design) In this project, 400 KW consumption was reduced to 33 kw,
• 2006 Polyester yarn dyeing machine 1 / 3 Flote (My Own Design, This project has reduced the existing textile dyeing water consumption by 1/3.
• 1 Megawat energy storage system design on an area of 1.5 cubic meters
• System compared to existing energy storage systems
• It is very small in volume, light in weight, 1KW in cost => 80USD and long service life.
• High COP system design in alternator dynamos
• My system that converts linear motion into circular motion with minimum loss, which eliminates the power loss caused by the angular variability of the crankshaft in OTTO cycle engines.
My non-combustible jet engine design can work in an oxygen-free environment,
• My diesel cleaning system of particulate filters without using chemicals
• New Polymer production by fermentation from some vegetable and animal oils
Alternative energy production system design High COP It is a system where houses can produce their own energy in their own gardens without the need for wind and sun..
Now showing reviews 1-1
View all A B Fluid Power reviews
NOTE: Reviews are submitted by visitors of our site. The contents of this page are in no way representative of the entity being reviewed, A B Fluid Power, and are merely third party opinions. Bristol.org.uk accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by visitors and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. For further details, see our Terms & Conditions.
Map showing A B Fluid Power on Pixash Lane